At Family Office Research, we believe that our clients’ best interests should always be placed first. We are committed to providing our clients with a first class level of service, and sophisticated, objective advice.
We have a legal obligation to act in your best interests. As a Fiduciary Advisor of Family Office Research, I am proud to commit to the following fiduciary principles:
- I shall exercise my best efforts to act in good faith and in the best interests of Family Office Research clients.
- I will strive to be as objective and unbiased as possible in providing advice to Family Office Research clients.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest as best I can. All conflicts of interest will be fully disclosed so Family Office Research clients can make informed decisions.
- I will act with the prudence, skill, care, diligence, and good judgement of a professional.
- I will not mislead Family Office Research clients in any way, and I will always provide conspicuous, full, and fair disclosure of all the material information to the client, in a professional and timely manner.
- I will fully disclose my method of compensation and the total cost of investments and services.